Today, there are 20,000 digital assets, with more than 300 million people owning crypto assets. Every day, $112 billion in cryptocurrencies are traded worldwide. Over the past decade, crypto trading has become extremely popular. Cryptocurrencies are virtual coins that are created on blockchain technology and use cryptography for security. The main difference between cryptocurrencies, and fiat money is that these digital currencies are intangible in nature. The concept was first introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto and has made a prominent presence over the years.
PayBito Chief and blockchain maximalist, Mr. Raj Chowdhury asserts, “With the adoption and acceptance of cryptocurrencies around the world, brokers will play a huge role in successful transactions, and encourage more players to take part in the trading business”.
Cryptocurrencies are popular today, and with time, the cryptocurrency trading industry is growing. Since cryptocurrencies are not regulated, there are several issues with security and rust surrounding the currency. If you are new to the industry, cryptocurrency trading might seem confusing and overwhelming. There are usually two ways to invest in cryptocurrency, one is through an exchange, and the other is via a crypto broker. PayBito is a globally acclaimed crypto exchange platform that has introduced the world’s first white-label crypto broker platform provider. In this article, we will know what a crypto broker is, and how they help in cryptocurrency trading.
What is a Crypto Broker? What Does a Crypto Broker Do?
A crypto broker is an individual, firm, or exchange that acts as a mediator between the trader and the person he wants to trade the products and derivatives with. Cryptocurrency brokers are also known as Over-The-Counters (OTC) market. They play the part of finding sellers and buyers for crypto trading. If you are a beginner, hiring a broker is the best convenient option.
Crypto traders offer better settlement periods compared to exchanges. Therefore, the buyer will complete the payment, and the seller will provide the products within the time period. Here’s how they work.
- The process of a crypto broker begins with the primary seller or buyer.
- The traders connect to brokers and take help in looking for the best seller or buyer to finish the deal.
- Once the broker finds a perfect deal, both parties will sign a non-disclosure form and the negotiations will be held.
- The discount and volume are discussed between the buyer and seller before the negotiation is conducted on the transaction procedure.
- The coins and funds of both parties are uploaded to the broker, the paperwork confirms the commission of the broker.
- The deal is finalized when coins and funds are transparent on both sides.
What PayBito Offers in its White Label Crypto Broker Platform?
Paybito is the first around the world to introduce a white label crypto broker platform to help traders find the best deal.
Chowdhury quoted, “PayBito’s white label crypto broker platform is a one-stop solution for the brokers to own a branded exchange, with 400+ crypto market”.
Here are some of the innovative features that PayBito’s crypto broker platform offers.
- PayBito supports multiple currencies, multiple signatures, and SegWit integrated platform for transactions involving digital assets.
- The platform supports twenty fiat currencies, which are popular around the world, including EURO, USD, INR, and other currencies.
- A vast range of cryptocurrencies are supported by the platform like Bitcoin Cash, BTC, XRP, Ethereum, HCX, Litecoin, ERC20, and more.
- Location-oriented AML and KYC compliance.
- Regular updates with advanced security features.
- Multiple platforms and device compatibility, along with laptop or PC browsers. The desktop app version supports Android and IOS both.
PayBito;s white label crypto broker platform is the perfect opportunity for institutional investors venturing into the booming industry.
Cryptocurrencies have had a huge development over the years. Even in the bearish market, new crypto investors are entering the $978.8 billion market. A white-label crypto broker platform will help institutional investors and individual brokers to get an instant branded exchange with over twenty fiat currencies. If you are planning to enter the crypto industry, now is the time.